Friday, June 25, 2010

WWEStrikesBack has found a new Blog home!

For those of you who are still coming to this page and have not been given the memo - I do apologize. WWEStrikesBack! has found a new home under a different name.

As a writer and a wrestling fan, I was unhappy with this blog. I felt like I was just repeating nonsense that could be read anywhere else. So I decided to start fresh. Much like when wrestlers move to a different brand or promotion.

This new home is hosted by wordpress.com. You might have heard of it. The site is called "The Wrestling Times." Click here.

This new site will expand wrestling not just in WWE. I will take some time to talk about WWE, TNA and whenever I'm fortunate - Wrestling DVDs, ROH, ChickFight, Shimmer. And any other indie stuff thrown my way. The indie stuff I have to warn you will not be up to date. Since most indie stuff are recorded strictly for DVD sales. And I simply do not have the money or the brain cells to kill in watching everything. Much like WWEStrikesBack! - The Wrestling Times is a solo project. It is my passion to write, especially about wrestling.

What about Twitter? You may ask? Well, I still have the same twitter account @WWEStrikesBack

And I've currently broken the 500 follower mark, and listed by more than 30 users. So I feel confident that you guys actually care about what I have to say.

So for those of you who have followed me. I thank you. But the good times do not have to end. Because I've just moved the wrestling party over to a new place. You now have the option on wordpress.com to subscribe to my blog and get up to the second! updates whenever I post something on my blog. And you can read the entire post straight from your phone. (Data charges may apply) seeing as you need a data plan to receive e-mails. And you will be able to comment on my posts directly from the e-mails. So this is me moving on to bigger and better things. I've recently went to the Fatal 4-Way PPV and posted 3 awesome posts of my experience at the show. If you followed me on twitter, I posted a photo of my awesome view, right behind the time keeper. So yeah. Check out the new home and continue to follow and believe in me on twitter.

New home: The Wrestling Times
Same twitter: @WWEStrikesBack

0 comments:

Post a Comment